About Anxiety & Stress
While anxiety is a normal reaction to stressful life events, people with anxiety disorders will have intense feelings of worry and panic that interfere with daily activities. Anxiety that lasts a long time, is out of proportion to the stress of a given event or interferes with your life may indicate an anxiety disorder such as panic disorder, social phobia or generalized anxiety disorder. Symptoms can develop anytime from childhood into adulthood. Someone can also have symptoms of more than one anxiety disorder at the same time. A video visit with a Doctor On Demand psychologist or psychiatrist can help you identify and treat your anxiety and stress.
How We Can Help
- 50% of people will meet criteria for a mental health diagnosis in their lifetime.
- Proven treatments exist, but many people don’t get the help they need.
- Doctor On Demand provides a solution by bringing therapy to you in a comfortable and convenient way. You will connect face-to-face with a licensed psychologist or board-certified psychiatrist using real time audio and video.
- A video visit is just like meeting in a provider’s office, without the hassle of actually going to an office.
How it Works
Schedule a video visit with a psychologist or psychiatrist.
Create an account or log in
Choose your psychologist or psychiatrist
Meet Our Providers
Dr. Marc Kossmann
Dr. Craig Dike
Dr. Araceli Flores
Dr. Nikole Benders-Hadi
Dr. David Purselle
Dr. Donovan Wong
Dr. Namgyal Bhutia
Dr. Christopher Awosika
How We Select Our Providers
- Only doctoral-level psychologists and board-certified psychiatrists.
- A rigorous screening process to ensure you receive the highest quality care.