About Anxiety & Stress
While anxiety is a normal reaction to stressful life events, people with anxiety disorders will have intense feelings of worry and panic that interfere with daily activities. Anxiety that lasts a long time, is out of proportion to the stress of a given event or interferes with your life may indicate an anxiety disorder such as panic disorder, social phobia or generalized anxiety disorder. Symptoms can develop anytime from childhood into adulthood. Someone can also have symptoms of more than one anxiety disorder at the same time. A video visit with a Doctor On Demand psychologist or psychiatrist can help you identify and treat your anxiety and stress.
How We Treat You
- A Doctor On Demand video visit gives you the full attention of a board-certified doctor without having to leave the comfort of your home.
- You will receive a physical examination that is customized and focused to your specific complaint.
- Your doctor will guide you through looking, listening and feeling to complete a thorough assessment.
- If you have a thermometer, blood pressure cuff, heart rate monitor or have any medical applications on your mobile device please have them ready. This information will help the doctor make a diagnosis and treat your condition safely and effectively.
How it Works
Connect with a doctor via video — in minutes
Create an account or log in
See a doctor now or schedule an appointment
Enter your symptoms
Meet Our Doctors
How We Select our Doctors
- Only board-certified physicians.
- A rigorous screening process to ensure you receive the highest quality care.