“Feeling down” is normal on bad days. But clinical depression is when you have a depressed mood most of the day for an extended period. You will have have significantly less interest or pleasure in activities you used to enjoy, along with other symptoms like changes in energy, appetite, sleep and concentration. A video visit with a Doctor On Demand psychologist or psychiatrist can help you identify and treat your depression.
How We Can Help
- 50% of people will meet criteria for a mental health diagnosis in their lifetime.
- Proven treatments exist, but many people don’t get the help they need.
- Doctor On Demand provides a solution by bringing therapy to you in a comfortable and convenient way. You will connect face-to-face with a licensed psychologist or board-certified psychiatrist using real time audio and video.
- A video visit is just like meeting in a provider’s office, without the hassle of actually going to an office.
How it Works
Schedule a video visit with a psychologist or psychiatrist.
Create an account or log in
Choose your psychologist or psychiatrist
Meet Our Providers
Dr. Marc Kossmann
Dr. Craig Dike
Dr. Araceli Flores
Dr. Nikole Benders-Hadi
Dr. David Purselle
Dr. Donovan Wong
Dr. Namgyal Bhutia
Dr. Christopher Awosika
How We Select Our Providers
- Only doctoral-level psychologists and board-certified psychiatrists.
- A rigorous screening process to ensure you receive the highest quality care.