About Focus & Concentration
Daydreaming has its place. But what if the daydreams are uncontrollable and interfere with the ability to function at school, work or home? An inability to focus and concentrate along with acting impulsively could suggest Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). A video visit with a Doctor On Demand psychologist or psychiatrist can help you diagnose and successfully treat ADHD.
How We Can Help
- 50% of people will meet criteria for a mental health diagnosis in their lifetime.
- Proven treatments exist, but many people don’t get the help they need.
- Doctor On Demand provides a solution by bringing therapy to you in a comfortable and convenient way. You will connect face-to-face with a licensed psychologist or board-certified psychiatrist using real time audio and video.
- A video visit is just like meeting in a provider’s office, without the hassle of actually going to an office.
How it Works
Schedule a video visit with a psychologist or psychiatrist.
Create an account or log in
Choose your psychologist or psychiatrist
Meet Our Providers
Dr. Marc Kossmann
Dr. Craig Dike
Dr. Araceli Flores
Dr. Nikole Benders-Hadi
Dr. David Purselle
Dr. Donovan Wong
Dr. Namgyal Bhutia
Dr. Christopher Awosika
How We Select Our Providers
- Only doctoral-level psychologists and board-certified psychiatrists.
- A rigorous screening process to ensure you receive the highest quality care.