Introducing your benefit – Doctor On Demand
- See a board certified doctor through live, face-to-face video visits from the comfort of home.
- Access to our medical doctors on demand or by appointment. Psychologists and psychiatrists are available by appointment only.
- Connect using your computer, smartphone or tablet. You can download the app from the App Store or Google Play or click on the Sign Up link below. Your device must have a front facing camera. If you are connecting on the web, please use a Chrome or Firefox browser.
- Physicians can diagnose, treat, and write prescriptions (if needed) for most non-emergency medical conditions.*
- Those participating in In-Network and PPO 500 plans will receive unlimited, free medical visits. Those enrolled in the CDHP that haven’t met their annual deductible will pay $49 per medical visit.
- Those participating in In-Network and PPO 500 plans will receive unlimited, free psychology and psychiatry visits. Those enrolled in the CDHP that haven’t met their annual deductible will pay $79 for 25 minutes and $119 for 50 minutes or pay $229 for an initial 45 minute session and $99 for a 15 minute follow-up visit with a psychiatrist.
Customer Support: email@example.com | +1 (800) 997-6196
Top Issues Treated
Cold & Flu
Skin & Eye Issues
Doctor On Demand operates subject to state laws. As of September 2016, Doctor On Demand offers behavioral healthcare in all states where Mental Health services are available to Doctor On Demand’s patient population at large, and Medical care in 49 states including the District of Columbia (not currently available in AR). Doctor On Demand is not intended to replace an annual, in-person visit with a primary care physician. Doctor On Demand physicians do not prescribe Controlled Substances, and may elect not to treat or prescribe other medications based on what is clinically appropriate.