There are 50 million Americans with allergies, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The most common syndromes or problems associated with allergies are hay fever, asthma, conjunctivitis, hives, eczema, dermatitis and sinusitis. When you sneeze and itch from an allergy, it’s because your immune system is reacting to allergens — such as foods, dust mites and animal dander — that do not bother others. While allergies can’t be prevented, there are ways to prevent allergic reactions. Some medications can also reduce or eliminate symptoms. Doctor On Demand can help you determine if you have an allergy and provide advice and treatment for relief.
How We Treat You
- A Doctor On Demand video visit gives you the full attention of a board-certified doctor without having to leave the comfort of your home.
- You will receive a physical examination that is customized and focused to your specific complaint.
- Your doctor will guide you through looking, listening and feeling to complete a thorough assessment.
- If you have a thermometer, blood pressure cuff, heart rate monitor or have any medical applications on your mobile device please have them ready. This information will help the doctor make a diagnosis and treat your condition safely and effectively.
How it Works
Connect with a doctor via video — in minutes
Create an account or log in
See a doctor now or schedule an appointment
Enter your symptoms
Meet Our Doctors
How We Select our Doctors
- Only board-certified physicians.
- A rigorous screening process to ensure you receive the highest quality care.