From a slow boil to outright explosion, anger has a wide range. Anger is an emotion and your body reacts to it with higher blood pressure, heart rate and output of adrenaline hormone. What causes anger is unique to the person experiencing it. If the actions of a rude store clerk or annoying boss set you off, that is an external cause. Being upset about personal failings or memories of an event that caused rage are internal causes. People deal with their anger both consciously and unconsciously. Some people express their anger (in healthy or unhealthy ways) and some people try to avoid it — only for it to come back again later. A video visit with a Doctor On Demand psychologist or psychiatrist can help you determine the best way to identify and handle your anger.
How We Can Help
- 50% of people will meet criteria for a mental health diagnosis in their lifetime.
- Proven treatments exist, but many people don’t get the help they need.
- Doctor On Demand provides a solution by bringing therapy to you in a comfortable and convenient way. You will connect face-to-face with a licensed psychologist or board-certified psychiatrist using real time audio and video.
- A video visit is just like meeting in a provider’s office, without the hassle of actually going to an office.
How it Works
Schedule a video visit with a psychologist or psychiatrist.
Create an account or log in
Choose your psychologist or psychiatrist
Meet Our Providers
Dr. Marc Kossmann
Dr. Craig Dike
Dr. Araceli Flores
Dr. Nikole Benders-Hadi
Dr. David Purselle
Dr. Donovan Wong
Dr. Namgyal Bhutia
Dr. Christopher Awosika
How We Select Our Providers
- Only doctoral-level psychologists and board-certified psychiatrists.
- A rigorous screening process to ensure you receive the highest quality care.