About Cold & Flu
Both the cold and flu are viral infections that affect your nose, throat and lungs. At first, the cold and flu can feel the same: runny nose and sore throat. But the flu usually hits suddenly while a cold happens more gradually. The biggest difference is that the flu feels much worse. Whether you have the sniffles or that hit-by-a-truck feeling, Doctor On Demand can help treat your cold or flu with everything from chicken soup advice to a prescription.
How We Treat You
- A Doctor On Demand video visit gives you the full attention of a board-certified doctor without having to leave the comfort of your home.
- You will receive a physical examination that is customized and focused to your specific complaint.
- Your doctor will guide you through looking, listening and feeling to complete a thorough assessment.
- If you have a thermometer, blood pressure cuff, heart rate monitor or have any medical applications on your mobile device please have them ready. This information will help the doctor make a diagnosis and treat your condition safely and effectively.
How it Works
Connect with a doctor via video — in minutes
Create an account or log in
See a doctor now or schedule an appointment
Enter your symptoms
Meet Our Doctors
How We Select our Doctors
- Only board-certified physicians.
- A rigorous screening process to ensure you receive the highest quality care.