About Diarrhea & Vomiting
While diarrhea presents as loose and watery stools, not all diarrhea is the same. The severity and duration is the biggest distinction. Diarrhea that lasts a couple days is considered acute and likely caused by a bacterial, viral and parasitic infection. Chronic diarrhea can last for weeks and indicate something serious like ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease or irritable bowel syndrome. Likewise, vomiting can have many causes. There might be more to your diarrhea or upset stomach than the leftover guacamole you found in the fridge. Could it be a prescription drug reaction, an allergy, germs from recent travel or a more serious condition? Doctor On Demand will be able to get to the bottom of it and help you feel better.
How We Treat You
- A Doctor On Demand video visit gives you the full attention of a board-certified doctor without having to leave the comfort of your home.
- You will receive a physical examination that is customized and focused to your specific complaint.
- Your doctor will guide you through looking, listening and feeling to complete a thorough assessment.
- If you have a thermometer, blood pressure cuff, heart rate monitor or have any medical applications on your mobile device please have them ready. This information will help the doctor make a diagnosis and treat your condition safely and effectively.
How it Works
Connect with a doctor via video — in minutes
Create an account or log in
See a doctor now or schedule an appointment
Enter your symptoms
Meet Our Doctors
How We Select our Doctors
- Only board-certified physicians.
- A rigorous screening process to ensure you receive the highest quality care.