Doctors, it is Finally Here: Get Reimbursed for Teleconsults and Work From Home
Or anywhere else, for that matter
Join the Nation’s Premier Telemedicine Practice:
Care for Patients in a Comfortable, Compensated and Cutting Edge Model
The Transformative Physician Movement
Welcome to Doctor on Demand: a transformative, online, National Medical Practice where millions of patients pay for secure video consults with excellent physicians like you.
A Patient Centered Vision
Doctor on Demand was built by some of America’s best doctors, top companies, and national media thought leaders with the goal of improving patient access to high quality, conscientious and compassionate doctors. Consider the times when you’ve been able to help a friend or family member with their medical problem. We believe every patient should have real time access to this same high level of service. We refer to this model as On-Demand Care. To serve this goal we created a practice that seamlessly integrates state of the art technology with high quality, service-oriented and cost-effective care.
Our Doctors Love It
In addition to being reimbursed for care which was previously unpaid, our doctors improve patient service, access and quality while staying ahead of the rapid changes in healthcare. Our physicians live where they choose and pick up flexible hours, which they can take from the comfort of their home, office or anywhere they have internet. With digital charting, complete malpractice insurance and no overhead they are able to focus entirely on patient care in a comfortable, stress-free environment.
Join the Doctor On Demand Movement
Are you a highquality, patient minded and conscientious Physician Licensed in the US?
Join hundreds of doctors in all fifty states who enjoy:
- 2 Great Income: Get reimbursed for phone medicine that physicians have provided for years. Our doctors make great pay on flexible 4-hour or 8-hour shifts and can make >$200,000 for a full time equivalent from home, office or on vacation.
- 2 Low Stress Work Environment: Our physicians can focus purely on patient care while working uninterrupted from the comfort of their homes, offices, vacation locations or anywhere they have internet access.
- 2 Flexible Locations and No Commute: Our doctors don’t need to worry about commuting. They can vacation, temporarily move or permanently relocate and still see patients and make a good living doing what they love.
- 2 User Friendly Technology: Our Doctors use user-friendly technology designed by some of the best engineers in Silicon Valley specifically for doctors. Charting, prescribing and consultations are all paperless. Our doctors say the user interface is visual, easy to use, and more like applications they use personally, than traditional medical software.
Full Malpractice Coverage: Primary Telemedicine Care has historically had an extremely low malpractice rate as the cases tend to be low complexity, low acuity and are not:
- Emotional types of cases
- Major Interventions or Emergencies
- Long standing chronic issues
- 2 No overhead: There are no office rents, staff or uncommon supplies to purchase.
- 2 Increase Patients for their Practice: Many of our physicians enjoy being able to build their practice by seeing new patients via Doctor on Demand that they can then see in their own clinics. They also value using Doctor on Demand to schedule existing patients for virtual visits which makes their practice more efficient.
- 2 Improving Patient Access and Keeping Up with Change: Our physicians enjoy knowing that they are a part of the solution to the health care problems we face by dramatically improving patient access. Simultaneously, they keep up with what many experts feel will be a mainstream care delivery model in the near future.