About Eye Conditions
Pink eye is one of the most common eye issues treated by Doctor On Demand. The clinical name is conjunctivitis and the cause can be bacterial, viral or an allergic reaction. It is also very contagious, so early diagnosis and treatment is important to stop it from spreading to your family, classmates and co-workers. There are many other eye conditions and irritations that Doctor On Demand physicians can help you with. They can make the quick and accurate assessment you need to know how serious the situation is and what kind of specialized care is required.
How We Treat You
- A Doctor On Demand video visit gives you the full attention of a board-certified doctor without having to leave the comfort of your home.
- You will receive a physical examination that is customized and focused to your specific complaint.
- Your doctor will guide you through looking, listening and feeling to complete a thorough assessment.
- If you have a thermometer, blood pressure cuff, heart rate monitor or have any medical applications on your mobile device please have them ready. This information will help the doctor make a diagnosis and treat your condition safely and effectively.
How it Works
Connect with a doctor via video — in minutes
Create an account or log in
See a doctor now or schedule an appointment
Enter your symptoms
Meet Our Doctors
How We Select our Doctors
- Only board-certified physicians.
- A rigorous screening process to ensure you receive the highest quality care.