About Grief & Loss
Grief is a normal reaction to the loss of people and pets we love. It also applies to our internal sense of loss when facing a terminal illness. There are typically five stages of grief, but they are not always experienced in the same order and there isn’t a set amount of time required at each stage. The stages are: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance. If you are experiencing grief, a video visit with a Doctor On Demand psychologist or psychiatrist can help you work through the stages.
How We Can Help
- 50% of people will meet criteria for a mental health diagnosis in their lifetime.
- Proven treatments exist, but many people don’t get the help they need.
- Doctor On Demand provides a solution by bringing therapy to you in a comfortable and convenient way. You will connect face-to-face with a licensed psychologist or board-certified psychiatrist using real time audio and video.
- A video visit is just like meeting in a provider’s office, without the hassle of actually going to an office.
How it Works
Schedule a video visit with a psychologist or psychiatrist.
Create an account or log in
Choose your psychologist or psychiatrist
Meet Our Providers
Dr. Marc Kossmann
Dr. Craig Dike
Dr. Araceli Flores
Dr. Nikole Benders-Hadi
Dr. David Purselle
Dr. Donovan Wong
Dr. Namgyal Bhutia
Dr. Christopher Awosika
How We Select Our Providers
- Only doctoral-level psychologists and board-certified psychiatrists.
- A rigorous screening process to ensure you receive the highest quality care.