About Skin Issues & Rashes
Skin rashes can mean many things depending on color, shape and feel. One of the most common skin disorders that results in a rash is eczema — itchy, inflamed skin that can flare up and go away in cycles. It can be managed by avoiding certain soaps and detergents. But the variety of rashes and causes can seem endless. Is that rash poison ivy, a bug bite, an allergy or a sexually transmitted infection? Doctor on Demand can help you figure out what is happening on your skin and how to treat it.
How We Treat You
- A Doctor On Demand video visit gives you the full attention of a board-certified doctor without having to leave the comfort of your home.
- You will receive a physical examination that is customized and focused to your specific complaint.
- Your doctor will guide you through looking, listening and feeling to complete a thorough assessment.
- If you have a thermometer, blood pressure cuff, heart rate monitor or have any medical applications on your mobile device please have them ready. This information will help the doctor make a diagnosis and treat your condition safely and effectively.
How it Works
Connect with a doctor via video — in minutes
Create an account or log in
See a doctor now or schedule an appointment
Enter your symptoms
Meet Our Doctors
How We Select our Doctors
- Only board-certified physicians.
- A rigorous screening process to ensure you receive the highest quality care.