If you are experiencing painful urination or bladder pain, the physicians at Doctor On Demand can help determine whether you are suffering from a urinary tract infection (UTI) or a more complicated condition that might present with similar symptoms. Most UTIs affect women, happening in the lower urinary tract where the bladder and urethra are located. While painful, they are often treatable with antibiotics. Beware of a UTI spreading to your kidneys, which is much more serious. A Doctor On Demand physician can evaluate and if appropriate will treat your UTI and give you advice on how to avoid getting one.
How We Treat You
- A Doctor On Demand video visit gives you the full attention of a board-certified doctor without having to leave the comfort of your home.
- You will receive a physical examination that is customized and focused to your specific complaint.
- Your doctor will guide you through looking, listening and feeling to complete a thorough assessment.
- If you have a thermometer, blood pressure cuff, heart rate monitor or have any medical applications on your mobile device please have them ready. This information will help the doctor make a diagnosis and treat your condition safely and effectively.
How it Works
Connect with a doctor via video — in minutes
Create an account or log in
See a doctor now or schedule an appointment
Enter your symptoms
Meet Our Doctors
How We Select our Doctors
- Only board-certified physicians.
- A rigorous screening process to ensure you receive the highest quality care.